Here is What You Can Expect
I provide therapy and counseling through a combination of mindfulness-based, brain-body healing and cognitive behavioral therapies based on your needs.
I offer appointments to accommodate your lifestyle:
- Appointments held in my office in a beautiful wooded area on the Main Line. Weather permitting, sessions can be held outdoors – in a private area.
- Secure Video Conferencing for times when you cannot travel to my office because of weather or personal obligations. Details available upon request. This is a secure HIPPA compliant process and authorization forms must be signed.
- Appointments available Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Walking distance to the SEPTA Paoli-Thorndale Regional Rail line.
- Prompt response times to your phone calls, within 24 hours during business hours, on next business day during holidays and weekends.
In-House Therapy Dog-in-Training
A therapy dog has many mental and physical health benefits including lowering your blood pressure, increasing feelings of calmness, and decreasing anxiety and depression. My resident therapy dog, Dexter, is hypoallergenic, attentive, gentle and loves to cuddle!
Piper – the newest member of the dog therapy family.